How To Cook Dessert Pierogies
Follow these steps if you have purchased one of our blueberry or strawberry pierogi packs!
Step 1: Bring a large pot of water to boil.
Note: There is no salt or additional oil needed for dessert pierogies.
Step 2: Once boiling, place frozen pierogies in the pot.
- Place them one at a time, and try not to overcrowd them. About 6 pierogies per 8 cups of water.
- Overcrowding the pot may lead to the pierogies sticking together and then falling apart.
Step 3: As soon as the pierogies float to the surface, remove them from the pot.
(About 3 - 4 minutes)
Step 4: Serve and Enjoy!
- Dessert Pierogies do not need to be fried, they can be plopped down and eaten right away!
- These Pierogies taste amazing sprinkled with lots of sugar and mixed with whipping cream.
- You may also choose to mix them with yogurt and/or any kind of berry :)